FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Iberia Plus offer 9000 per booking, 21 to 24 June 2018 on iberia.com
Old Jul 11, 2018, 3:57 am
kaka
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by ChocolateFactory
Yes, that's a very funny one.
"Please call again, I can't transfer you. Say 'Iberia Plus changes', then you will be transferred to the correct department."
I hang up and call again. Voice computer: "With which Iberia Plus topic can we help you today?" - "Changes."
Still got transferred to the same lady from general reservations who was not amused.

What helped was calling the dedicated Iberia Plus US number. It's a 800 number, so free to call if you have a US phone number (VoIP is good enough).
That's actually my preferred strategy: When I get off work most European call centers are closed, so I often call US numbers, which are usually free to call, in contrast to their European numbers.
SAS is really funny in that regard: All their European callcenters close quite early, but using the US number you can get a hold of them in the middle of the (European) night, even though their callcenter is in Estonia (while the Estonian number is closed).
ask for iberia plus first