FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Michelin Restaurants" thread
Old Jul 10, 2018, 7:34 am
jbeans

Awesome list @bhrubin! It's been too long since I've eaten on the west coast, planning a visit to SF/Napa Valley next spring, both Saison and Benu are definitely on my list! And likely also Auberge and Meadowood?

On a side note -- Seems like Tokyo's dining scene has gotten crazy hot since my last visit. Tried to book Yoshitake, Sawada, and Arai for either lunch or dinner over a couple of days, and were told they have all been booked up the day the seats were released. Slow dialers at the Pen concierge haha! Although even the non-starred sushiyas are superb, so I'm not terribly sad, but wow it was never this tough before.

Originally Posted by bhrubin
Thanks for your list of all time faves, @jbeans!

My all time favorites includes Alinea (Chicago), Saison & Benu (San Francisco), Manresa (Los Gatos), Noma & Geranium (Copenhagen), Guy Savoy (Paris), Amber (Hong Kong), Cyrus (Healdsburg, now closed), Central (Lima), MAP Cafe (Cusco, special Cena del Oro), Saam at the Bazaar by Jose Andres Beverly Hills, Kitcho (Kyoto), The Test Kitchen (Cape Town), Narisawa (Tokyo)...and Table 55 at the St Regis New York.