FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated Delta Schedule Change Discussion Thread
Old Jul 10, 2018, 4:40 am
dcadwell

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by ATOBTTR
Especially for a change of only 40 minutes. Even day of at check-in I haven't had success in this regard when I have two tickets in the situation like OP (getting them to just re-route me to the destination of the second ticket from my first origin). They've told me I would have to refare the ticket and pay the change fee (I'm not "complaining" about that - just stating the experience for the OP). The one thing I have had them do is for back-to-back tickets, is I have been able to use a schedule change on one to get them to shift the other itinerary to earlier or later flights so I can still make the "connection" or make it more smoothly.

Have there been any changes on SIN-NRT-DTW-IAH? One option you could look at is getting rerouted SIN-NRT-ATL-IAH and then just terminating in ATL (if you have all carryon luggage, or if you're willing to chance that you'd be able to exit E Concourse with checked bags).
Unfortunately no changes to the IAH-DTW-NRT-SIN legs at all. And, yep, only carry-on luggage. Just 4 days in SIN so no need for anything more than that.