FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Iberia Plus offer 9000 per booking, 21 to 24 June 2018 on iberia.com
Old Jul 10, 2018, 3:12 am
lukewd

Programs: BA
I've had an IB account open since 2007 (11 years), but it turns out it had gone in to dormant/inactive status though as I haven't credited anything to it in over three years.

I booked 10 flights during the promotion without thinking there would be any problem...

Then after the promotion I tried to combine my Avios from BAEC in to Iberia, so I had enough points for a return business class redemption (needed to add 35,000 avios), which didn't work. After hours of investigating, this is where i worked out that my IB account was dormant, which is why you can't use combine my avios. Anyway, I managed to get the account active again (by sending 1000 points from Amex).

Now I'm still waiting for my 90,000 bonus avios to arrive. I've emailed clasica.at.iberia.es, got an automated response immediately, but I still haven't heard back from them... No requests for passport or anything else.

The flights I booked were all one ways from Asturias to Madrid. Some booked close together, others not...

Hoping my points post soon.