FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Advice needed - assault on AA flight
View Single Post
Old Jul 9, 2018, 9:17 pm
dgcpaphd

Originally Posted by Lakeviewsteve
snip

I'm surprised there weren't fellow passengers witnessing this who didn't help. Also, most aircraft flying overseas have two aisles and it is easy to cut through the galley to make it to the bathroom.

one time a guy was hanging out in the aisle talking to his friend who was sitting across the aisle from me. His backside was right in my face. After several minutes of this I said something and he turned around and yelled at me asking if I owned the airline. There are a lot of rude people feeling entitled traveling these days.
The incident happened about an hour before landing. It was near the end of a long international flight. A meal had been served and many passengers had left their seat to use the rest room. It so happened the only available restroom was the one being blocked by the bully who elbowed my friend as he tried to pass him.

You reported a first hand experience with encountering a difficult traveler on one of your flights. At least the rude person who yelled at you did not strike you like my friend had happen to him. Your personal experience allows you to relate to the incident more so than other readers of this flyertalk thread.