FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - WoH Credit card! [Launched 2018] (Chase)
View Single Post
Old Jul 9, 2018, 3:50 pm
MadTownFlyer

Originally Posted by Nicksta
So, I've been trying for 5 days to get my card expedited. It is seemingly impossible. Before the card is issued, there is an information comparison that occurs with Hyatt (and this is evidently not instantaneous). So, I know the account number exists, but the card has not even been produced yet. Apparently, once a card is generated, then another can be made immediately and mailed USPS, arriving in 3-5 days. But overnight delivery is not possible.
I am facing a similar experience. This is my first time applying for the Hyatt card, so no prior cards were cancelled beforehand. Was approved on 7/3 and have an upcoming stay this Sunday. Called Chase today asking for an update. They indicated it is still in the "partner verification stage" which can take 7-10 days. In addition, the 5 qualifying nights have not posted either. Advised me to call back on Wednesday to see if the card is issued by then. If so, they may have the ability to expedite the card. Obviously this contradicts what most people are mentioning in this thread, but I will report back if there is any success.