FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priority Pass benefit rapidly deteriorating
Old Jul 8, 2018, 11:26 pm
gordonlee33

Programs: UA, SPG
Originally Posted by lamphs

BWI - 5 July - The Club. BWI/DCA/IAD are my home airports; BWI primarily WN. I rarely depart from D or E, thus I have never tired The Club (can not access from A B or C). Arrived at D this evening and had some time to kill. Opportunity to try it. Ugg. My UA boarding pass had broken in 1/2 and I didn't have the scanned image 1/2. As I was digging through my bag for it, I asked her what would happen if I couldn't find it. She stated that she'd 'have to follow a different protocol'. Me, "what do you need?" Her, "I just have to enter your ticket information manually". Big deal.

That said, I do not think that I'd ever get to BWI early for The Club. First and foremost, there was no adult supervision that I could see. There were at least 6 employees, all in their early 20s, either using their phones and/or, what would appear to some, having an inappropriate conversation at the bar. Food selection was minimal (not unexpected) and many of the jelly beans were melted together, i.e. old. The bartender did proactively offer me a drink, which I declined due to driving.

Just thought that I'd share...

The new club in BWI is pretty awful. The food they put out is almost not worth eating and they don't even have a good coffee machine. I usually just stop in to throw a few cans or bottles of Perrier, juice, soda in my bag, and grab a handful of bananas and granola bars for the flight.