FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase closed my credit card account(s) [Archived 2013-mid 2019]
Old Jul 8, 2018, 12:34 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by blitzen
A little OT but how do you get hundreds of thousands of miles each year churning AA cards with the "no new bonus in the first 24 month after closure"? Is there a workaround
Make sure you read the Wiki of the thread mia directs you to. It is one of the most well-written, well-organized wiki on FT, Should give anyone spends time to read / understand it the needed knowledge on almost anything related to the Citi AA cards.

Originally Posted by mikesyr18
What is Barclays' bonus policy? Right now, they're offering the Red Aviator card that gives 50,000 miles after your first purchase and annual fee payment.

Not to mention voluntary closure has nothing to do with churning cards. Sure, you may be ineligible, but that's outside the scope of this thread.
Who is talking about voluntary closure here? I thought I mentioned about Citi closed someone's card after he disputed a duplicate charge. It would make the person ineligible for any Citicard for 3+ years.
That led to your claim of "Citi is not the brightest issuer" that nobody cares about... It eventually led to the discussion mia correctly moved / redirected to the appropriate threads for those who want to gain more knowledge.