FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Fairmont Gold lounge Singapore
View Single Post
Old Jul 8, 2018, 6:37 am
jiunsoh

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA
Originally Posted by Dav77
In fact I have moved the reservation to Swissôtel merchant court (how is it ? &#128522 due to this reason

Thanks a lot if you go to Fairmont to ask about it. Below you find whole answer I have had

“We would like to share with you that the Accor Platinum Members have an access to Executive Lounge as a Accor benefit. Unfortunately, in Fairmont Singapore, we do not have an Executive Lounge that is why we cannot arrange this perks. That being the case, we are offering a complimentary international breakfast instead for your stay on our world class restaurants such as Alligator Pear or Prego.

We are hoping for your kind understanding.

Should there be any further enquiries or changes, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for choosing Fairmont Singapore!

Warmest Regards,
Clarice
ROOMS RESERVATIONS”
swissotel merchant court is good, the renovation is a little old but acceptable. i think the sofitel singapore city center priced similiar to swissotel, which has better room and lounge, you should seriously consider them.

aside from this, i walk in to fairmont, yes i got the same asnwer from the reception staff, platinum cannot access to their gold lounge. too bad..