FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Iberia Plus offer 9000 per booking, 21 to 24 June 2018 on iberia.com
Old Jul 7, 2018, 1:12 pm
frenchft

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Originally Posted by donotblink
My account is still unlocked but no bonus avios have posted yet. Should I contact someone or be patient?
Same here and they never answer email, take them 4 days between each message on facebook and twitter and the Call center answer is : "it's another department dealing with this, sorry".
Now I wait for either the miles either a pathetic email regarding inconsistencies in order to decide what is the best to do. Question of principle. I have ethics in business and expect others to act the same way : professional, ethical and respectful of contracts and T&C. Period.

Got a friend with an even more crazy story : old account (status with them) > points posted on Monday > today tickets refunds and points removed without asking him if he wants to fly (I understood he wanted to fly 5 out of 10 or something like that).

Guys, it's just the beginning of the story... pop corn time Is not over