FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Simon Mall Gift Cards(2017-2018)
View Single Post
Old Jul 6, 2018, 11:43 am
mwstahly

Programs: Simon Malls
Originally Posted by carlitos
Men, I stop by the Orange Outlet by Simon on I-5 in South Cali (I am working here for a couple months during the week) and as always, just asked for 2 X $500 VGC, which is the norm for me. I buy 2 maybe 3 every time just to slowly meet minimum sing in bonuses on brand new cards (not in a rush as I do this as a hobby, not a form of living). Well, the new CSR in training examined my Credit Card at least 5 times and also wanted to see the last 4 # on CC versus the last 4 # on the receipt. I told him that EMV is really close to impossible to duplicate or counterfeit, and that he should worry about mag stripe transactions, not EMV transactions with Liability Shift.
Also, men, I am buying two, not 10 - 19 VGCs, LOL. I guess there are still people draining them at Wally here in South Cali in high quantities. I just wait for the weekend to go back home to the Middle of Nowhere Mid West and then go visit my CSR friends at Wally and get my $1,000 MO without a problem.

Sounds like he's in training. He'll get used to it. Simon's fraud training is very intense...