FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - “Choose a different flight or fare“ message on AA site
Old Jul 4, 2018, 12:27 am
sbrower
Original Member

Programs: AA (Life Plat), Marriott (Life Titanium) and every other US program
Originally Posted by Dave Noble
are you connecting at ORD or do you have a stopover?

If connecting, the issue could be that maried sector availability is impacting the journey since the search would not have checked through availability - alternatively it could have been pricing as 2 sectors but then when confirming, it determined that the fare should have been based as LGA-LAX

If you search for LGA-LAX , can you get the flight pairing ? if so, that will, I suspect , work with no issue

If it is just a general error with that routing on the AA site, perhaps may be able to book on another site ( book with matrix may find a place to do it ) or over the phone
Flights on 3 separate days, so it was some sort of glitch with the system. When I called to book they were able to do it at a slightly higher fare (about $36 more), but because it was so late at night they couldn't apply my business number. I went back today and did the same flights, got the same fare (lower than phone), and the booking worked just fine.