FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Siem Reap REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jul 3, 2018, 10:38 pm
IggySD

Programs: Lots
Originally Posted by antonius66
Vile world of Hyatt? Oh bru-ther. What is so terrible that people keep saying silly nonsense like this? Seriously, what is SO much worse than before now?
Seriously? The program is a sad shell of what it was prior to the change, Across the board everything has been enhanced. I woukdnt go so far as to call it vile but I cant really think of anything tbis program does better than any of the others. The properties are still (for the most part) a step above although i found this one very underwheling but WoH is soenthing that, for most people on this board from what ive gathered, is now just a side effect to staying in Hyatts vs a reason to stay in them like HGP was.

When I stayed here a few years ago HGP gave this property the edge over LM which I found to be the better property overall even though I think the program was on the way out. Now, with Diamond / Glob benefits that I might receive if Im lucky and if the GM feels like it the value of each property has changed, even with the takeover of SPG by Marriott.

HGP made the extra cost of staying here over LM something to take into account. WoH makes it a waste of money.