FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - My first BA flight out of BHX for 20 years...
Old Jul 2, 2018, 10:55 am
Tredders

Programs: BA Executive Club Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Foltan
I'm thinking of picking up a reasonable AGP CE fare from BHX this summer, so any feedback or tips on what a BA flyer should choose to do in the airport would be appreciated once you report back! ^
It was very a very quick & easy experience actually. Granted it was a Sunday morning when we flew out, but the airport was very quiet, and we breezed through the priority channel to security (not that there were many people in the queue for regular security).

The Aspire lounge was easy to find (on the left as you leave duty free), and was quite a pleasant surprise. Larger than I thought it would be, lots of seating, and a half decent self service hot breakfast, consisting of bacon, scrambled eggs, sausages, beans etc, along with cereal, pastries, croissants etc. There were also fridges full of beer, and bottles of spirits on optics.

We didn’t venture into the No 1 Lounge, but were glad of the lounge access. As we were walking to the gate, it didn’t look like there was much in the way of general seating.

Last edited by Tredders; Jul 2, 2018 at 11:08 am