Old Jul 2, 18, 11:02 am
ContinentalVoyager7

Programs: Accor Live Limitless, Accor Plus, World Of Hyatt
Originally Posted by tris06 View Post
Ocean room is better than the grand Ocean room?
Well it really depends on what you want. Ocean room to me is the best category of room in this resort! The size, amenities provided and the most important thing is the proximity to the lobby, restaurant, main pool and beach is more ideal. You need not climb up the hilly slopes or wait your turn to get the car buggies. Additionally, if you do get a room in Block 3, the view from your room is directly facing the ocean without any obstruction of buildings.

Compared to Ocean Grand, the rooms are definitely bigger in size and the views are slightly different. You do get an ocean view but to me, not as beautiful at what you get from the rooms at Block 3. Furthermore you do get a slight more sense of privacy and isolation compared to living in a block. If I remember correctly, the ocean grand rooms are clustered in 4 rooms per building. Ocean buildings are at least 10 rooms or more.

It all boils down to personally preference I guess! But if you were to ask me for a recommendation, I'll point you in the direction of Block 3 for sure!