FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Can I same day change a Club Europe ticket to return to a different London airport?
Old Jul 1, 2018, 12:02 pm
Krisz

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire
Originally Posted by woodey
I’ve got a BA holidays booking to travel to Cyprus over the summer, 2 adults and 2 children traveling in Club Europe, the outbound has booked into I class and the return into C class.

We’re travelling out from LHR to LCA but I’ve accidently chosen to return to LGW, the LHR and LGW flights depart within 5 minutes of each other, this has been booked for several months but I’ve only just noticed. I called BA holidays, but they said that there’s a £100 per person change fee plus a £150 per person fare difference so £1,000 to make the change.

Am I right in thinking that a C class ticket will allow me to make same day changes free of charge? And if so would I be allowed to make a same day change from the LCA > LGW onto the LCA > LHR? I did ask the BA holidays agent but she didn’t know.

Thanks for your help with this.
One more problem would be even if your fare would allow SDC that you would need 4 CE space and my experience is that at summer on busy routes you might not have any space left. Also as others noted you can't change between airports anyway.