FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - USA Lounges with UA *G / UC membership Access When Flying Domestic
Old Jul 1, 2018, 11:09 am
docbert

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by j2simpso
One thing I'll need to investigate further is the question of "Contract lounges" like the BA lounge used in SEA by several *A partners. My gut is saying they shouldn't be open to *A Gold travellers just those flying J/F with the airline in question but I swear I've seen *A Gold contract lounges in my travels
Contract lounges are almost always available to *G travelers, but only when actually flying with the airline that it is a contract lounge for.

For example, at SJC, Lufthansa, Air China and ANA all provide access to "The Club at SJC" for *G travelers (as well as business and higher passengers obviously), but that doesn't mean that someone that someone is flying UA can use it, even if they are *G.

If one of those *A carriers was to open their own lounge there, then UA *G customers would have access for all flights.