FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Walt Disney World Swan - Orlando [Master Thread]
Old Jul 9, 2004, 3:47 am
djev

Location: DFW - AA Platinum, SPG Platinum, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, PC Plt Royal Amb., Avis PS, FT Premium!!
Originally Posted by SusanDK
I hope to stay at the Swan in November or December this year. I'll be SPG Platinum thanks to a Centurion AmEx. I also qualify for government rate and will likely have a Disney annual pass that offers exceptional rates.

Do I have to be concerned with how I book, and through whom (Disney, SPG, etc.) in order to get the SPG Platinum benefits? Will I be able to book one of those special rates and still be upgraded to best available room plus access to the Club floor?

Our travel dates are rarely known until the last minute, but I know it will be low season at Disney. Should I have any trouble getting last minute bookings?

Susan
There isn't a rate better than the government rate, if you can snag it, at the deluxe resorts. In fact, the actual Disney owned resorts don't offer the discount, but then they don't have heavenly beds either!

[edited by ldsant due to Violation of TOS - no commercial postings or signatures permitted.]

Last edited by ldsant; Jul 14, 2004 at 10:23 am