FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Which lounge is best at BKK?
View Single Post
Old Jun 27, 2018, 4:29 pm
cur

Programs: fwp blood diamond, dykwia uranium
OVERALL, based on my experience, I LOVE the EVA lounge, the decor, lighting, food variety, even the stupid microwaved pizza tastes better than majority of pizza in canada (sad, i know).

sq lounge is very nice but they only have the high quality food 2 hours before an sq departure. once those planes kick it's just cold cuts and maybe that noodle soup you can make.

Originally Posted by Diplomatico
TG is now apparently marketing "day pass" access to their lounges at BKK. AFAIK, day passes have been available at the Royal Orchid lounges for 1500 THB for quite some time so this isn't really "news".....though this is the first that I've seen where TG is openly marketing said access.

https://loyaltylobby.com/2018/06/24/...class-lounges/
gross. the tg lounges really are not that nice. including the one for business class only pax. mediocre food, always crowded, nah.

Originally Posted by qsharp
Depends on how much time you have and how far you are willing to walk.

Of all *A lounges, try to avoid TG lounges, both too crowded and food being underwhelming. SQ, EVA and Oman Air have decent selection, with SQ being the best for me in terms of Asian comfort food, Macallan 12yrs and fresh young coconuts.

PP lounges are about the same level while the big Miracle lounge offers you the most, with own in-terminal open air garden for smokers, noodles and soups made-to-order and the usual buffet selection.
​​​
ok so it sounds like best PP is miragle lounge. which one is the "big miracle lounge", the first class one?