FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - five luxury hotels in Vienna
View Single Post
Old Jun 27, 2018, 5:29 am
scented

Originally Posted by Mickidon
Thanks for this. We are looking into a suite at the PH and are struggling to understand the differences among the multiple options. I plan to call the hotel today, but
wondered if anyone has first had experience? There are differences in view, size and it seems like the less expensive options have
uncomfortable looking curved sofas while the larger ones have proper ones. Other than that, the website photos/information are not providing enough
information to choose among them.
I would forget about Park Junior Suites (rebranded rooms for upgrade/cost-cutting/loyalty program reasons), Park Suites (boring) and Park Deluxe Suites (large, sans view) and focus on either a Park View Suite (very much of the place and with a gorgeous bathroom spanning the whole length of the suite), Ambassador Suite or Diplomat Suite. Ambassador Suites used to be called Belle Epoque Suites and are considered a favorite by many, Diplomat Suites are even a bit larger. Depending on your budget, these three options will certainly be the best. Personally I find Ambassador Suites to be the most desirable.