FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anyone know what's going to happen to the MSY Sky Club?
Old Jun 26, 2018, 4:26 pm
SuperG1955

Programs: DL DM, 1.5MM, NEXUS, Sky Club Lifetime, Admirals Club Lifetime, LowValueCustomer everywhere
Originally Posted by saxman66
I saw a list somewhere that included a Delta Sky Club, United Club, and a Priority Pass lounge will be included in the new terminal. I will update as soon as I find out.

Here is an article from today which talks about the vendors and food options that will be available. Much better than what is there now. They are scheduled to do an overnight move across the runway sometime in February 2019! As a local to MSY, I'm looking forward to it. I have a feeling parking will be a challenge, and the ride to the rental car facility will not be fun.
I use PNF for parking and I'm sure they won't abandon their existing lot (which they've been refurbishing). I imagine that all of the parking on Airline will just mean a longer bus ride or paying a higher price at the terminal. I can also envision new parking being developed along Veterans to the west of the present I-10 flyover.

The smart thing re the Rental Cars would be a shared shuttle but one must remember, it's Louisiana and the 'smart, logical thing' is never the choice - always the one that someone connected can make $ from.