FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The "Please post your Le Club Elite experiences" 2018 master thread
Old Jun 26, 2018, 9:43 am
tris06

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Stacycrow
Name of the hotel: Grand Mercure Allegra Hervey Bay

- What is your Le Club status? Platinum

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Person at reception quite rude about my Accor Plus Platinum Status

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Booked 1 bed apartment received same – reception said I was not entitled to an upgrade or any benefits whatsoever

- How are the rooms? Nice with kitchen

- What was good and what was bad?

Good. Pool area and location

Bad: No Accor recognition at all despite benefits detailed on the Grand Mercure website

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? N/A

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks?
Nothing at all and was told that abruptly

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return?
NO definitely NOT
Very dissapointing. But really I wish more people would stand their ground an insist on their benefits because they are in the wrong and they are risking their job by refusing what they promised (Accor terms and aggreements) to a platinium member. And if the hotel management is encouraging this poor Service then Accor will likely drop them or one would hope. I know it is an effort but firstly you get the benefit eventually and you can give a very low rating on trip advisor which Accor monitors.