FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flight Pass
Thread: Flight Pass
View Single Post
Old Jun 26, 2018, 5:52 am
LonTen

Originally Posted by volar
My bookings fail quite regularly, usually getting stuck on the payment page / card validation. Can you check whether any of your attempted bookings are listed as 'pending' on your account? If so, Optiontown will book these in due course. If not, try another browser, different computer or device (it works consistently OK on an iPhone for me, for example).

Regarding contact, yes it's difficult. They do respond to emails eventually and I also find that they are surprisingly consistent at calling me back if I've had a booking fail, although often the call is a couple of days later so that may not be much use if your need is urgent. Let us know how you get on!
I've tried on 2 laptops - multiple browsers on both and on iphone via browser and app. I was able to purchase the Flightpass ok (I presume that once that is done you dont need to go through payment/card validation) but it is the trying to search for flights with my pass that is running into something of a brick wall. The booking isn't quite urgent yet - I have a week before my first deadline of when I'll need to book by, I just hope the flights don't fill up!