FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SPG Lifetime Platinums Can Now Qualify For Lifetime Titanium Status
Old Jun 26, 2018, 12:03 am
ocn2ocn

Programs: UA1KMM SPGPLAT
Originally Posted by CJKatl
LTPP is already excluded from the SNAs/Gift Selection which is the best perk for PPs. One could easily expect exclusion from other possible future benefits as there would be no reason for Marriott to reward people in a closed level and send the message to those working on LTP qualification that there will be better level they can never achieve. I am LTPP no matter what so I really don't care but it would make no sense for Marriott to create a truly elevated experience but then tell present members they can never achieve it.
I really hope that the LTPP level is not meaningless given all the parameters they set to qualify for it. It would be sort of cruel for the new program to create such controversy regarding qualification requirements for LTPP without any substance behind it. Right now, the only additional benefit we know of so far is a small additional earning bonus. I hope there is more than that -- maybe some upgrade priority, etc.?