FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2018] American Express Announces Two New Hilton Credit Cards
Old Jun 25, 2018, 9:00 pm
restlessinRNO

Programs: UA 2MM
Originally Posted by evergrn
This is my first-ever American Express card. I've been very impressed, compared to my VISA from Chase and BofA. The customer service answers RIGHT AWAY, and the phone rep is always courteous and the first rep I talk to usually seems to be able to cover a wider breadth of questions as opposed to Chase where I seem to get transferred from one dept to another. I supposedly don't have to do travel notice (AMEx says they have security technology that obviates such need). My VISA occasionally gets declined abroad for unclear reasons but, even when that happens, my AMEx Aspire card is always approved.

Are these positives attributable to American Express, or are they specific to the Aspire card?
My experience too. I phoned a week and a half ago regarding my Priority Pass benefits with the Aspire Card. The telephone agent was knowledgeable and today my Priority Pass card and documentation arrived in the mail.