FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Welcome drink policy
View Single Post
Old Jun 25, 2018, 2:08 am
Kremmen

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by swiss_global
When staying with someone in the same room, sometimes but not always, there is one voucher for two drinks (i.e. to be used at the same moment, not separately).
While we are talking about the Accor concept of consistency, I have sometimes had two vouchers, which then can be used separately. I had one voucher for two people at the Novotel Fenix Silom, but the barmaid said I was welcome to have them at separate times if I wanted.

The range of drinks provided is amazingly varied, from cheap juice to good wine and cocktails and while the quality is correlated with brand, it's inconsistent. The Pullman Kuching provides a simple juice that I don't think is worth bothering with. The Pullman Khon Kaen has lists of drinks by status level (platinum can get top shelf booze, silver can't get anything alcoholic, gold is in between) and even the lowest level has coconut juice. (i.e. an actual coconut, not something out of a can)