FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Iberia Plus offer 9000 per booking, 21 to 24 June 2018 on iberia.com
Old Jun 24, 2018, 10:32 am
Shl

Programs: BA Gold/ Star Alliance Gold
Originally Posted by tdot_guy
I can see IB avios number in every booking confirmation email however nothing shows up my account , has any one emailed and received a response about this?
I talked with Customer Service. When the IB account has just been created, it takes up to three days for it to be validated and fully activated.
However - when you have booked being logged into the new profile - you should have received the confirmation email clearly stating the IB+ number.
The representative on the phone (Lucas) confirmed that their system shows that the been created with being logged in.
The booking on the system also shows the IB+ number.

The representative further suggested to wait for about three days and then to check again if the IB+ number has transferred and also shows in the ticket.
He also said, it would be possible to add it then for the flight.

Most importantly:
ALL bookings done on iberia.com with being logged into the IB+ account should qualify for the promotion. Make sure that confirmation email also shows the IB+ number. You do NOT have to book via the dedicated link (as also described in the T+C "booked directly on iberia.com")

I have asked Lucas if the call is recorded and he confirmed.
So we would be able to check back the recording should problems arise later.
Call was with Lucas via the UK number today June 24 at 12:06 pm BST. Number was 02036843774

Hope this helps also other who are worried about newly created accounts.

Last edited by Shl; Jun 24, 2018 at 10:37 am