FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Iberia Plus offer 9000 per booking, 21 to 24 June 2018 on iberia.com
Old Jun 24, 2018, 8:47 am
stephem

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
We are in Spain in August and I was about to pull the trigger on IB flights, more expensive than LCCs, so this is a nice promo to take the sting out of the fact that MAH-PMI is $100 the day we need to fly it and PMI-MAD is even slightly more.

A few things I found
(1) IB's web technologies suck. I had challenges entering a credit card at checkout, got a country doesnt meet credit card type error for all my cards. I went and entered it into my profile and that worked.
(2) Tried to purchase and got a window saying in process but it never did. Tried Mozilla browser and that works well now.
(3) If you have 2-11 years olds, just sign them up for an adult account and use year 2000 for birthdate. Use actual birthdate in booking, their system does't check for this and will still issue a child fare for an IB Plus account that is an adult. I've done this on other airlines with success.

Question, presumably once the points post in 10 days we can swap out another FF #?