FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Iberia Plus offer 9000 per booking, 21 to 24 June 2018 on iberia.com
Old Jun 24, 2018, 7:50 am
tobsw

Programs: BAEC, Ib+, Accor, HHonors
Originally Posted by str1der2903
Their website is NOT letting many users book (errors like last name doesnt match iberia plus account - i have waited several hours to see that change, nothing's working). App issues tickets from IBERIA.COM - technically that is the same as their website. When I spoke to their customer care agent she said the same thing but said she would like to ensure I get my avios

+ She took my IB number and noted on each reservation the issue
+ This notation will also act as proof that I called to get a refund within 24 hours
AFAIK, Iberia.com and Iberia APP are not the same; whenever a booking is made through the app, thereīs a string that says it was made through the App.

Do you honestly believe whatever their agents say? If you call 10 times, you will get 10 different answers. Basically, they donīt give a sit.

Iberia is always difficult to deal with anyway, so putting complicating matters further is not helpful. Sometimes itīs better to wait until their website is back to normal, than risking it with bookings through the app.

I honestly believe, all new iberia plus accounts will struggle getting their promotional Avios posted/credited. I wish itīs not the case, but Iberiaīs IT is not at the forefront.