FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United Polaris - New Business Class seats & inflight service {Archive}
Old Jun 24, 2018, 5:14 am
StuckinITH

Programs: BA Bronze, United 1K, HH Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Kacee
Maybe the space, but reports by people who have been to both are pretty consistent that the food at ORD is better.

I have been completely unimpressed with the food at SFO on two visits. Food is better at IAD LH SEN lounge IMO.
I have never been in the SFO PL but what I like about the food in the ORD PL is that except for the breakfast eggs and potatoes, the other dishes are served in individual little pans (for the warm dishes) or individual little plates (the cold dishes like some salads). Makes it more pleasant visually. In the warm dishes, I especially like the salmon Teriyaki and the pasta with shrimp. And now, in the area near the dining room, they have chips that are made on site. The Vosges mint chocolates are totally addictive. The only thing that we did not like is that after the opening of the SFO PL, our Champagne got downgraded from Veuve Clicquot to Piper Heidsieck. But, we knew that it was too good to last since it was much better than any Champagne served on the planes.