FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BofA Premium Rewards card
View Single Post
Old Jun 22, 2018, 9:20 pm
lsquare
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
So I tried to apply for this card over the phone because I'm currently outside of the US. I did exactly what @Dovster tried to do, but I was not successful like him. I did not get instant approval. My application will now be reviewed by a credit analyst. I was also unsuccessful in getting my card mailed outside of the US and I was told it'll have to be mailed to my US address. It's not the end of the world, but I don't know what Dovster did to get his card mailed to Israel. What also bothered me was that the rep did not had access to my BoA information. Apparently it doesn't matter that I have a card with them and my history and all. So I guess my question is what if my application gets rejected, who should I talk to? Is there a reconsideration line? Is there another phone number that I can call to get them to mail my card to an address outside of the US?

I was thinking of maybe even doing a product conversion, but I was told that if I convert my old BankAmericard over to the Premium Rewards card, then I don't get the welcome bonus. Is this true?

What should I do next guys?