FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA vs DL / Delta Dimestic First comparison
Old Jun 21, 2018, 3:28 pm
astanley

Programs: AA CK, UA GS, DL 360, B6 Mosaic
Originally Posted by bcj1949
Flying both in Paid F (but always cheapest F available). I am favoring DL more and more. A prefer the seats on AA with better pitch but the overall product including FA morale and professionalism just shine through more and more on DL. I'm almost to 3MM on AA and will push toward getting there this year or early next yet a just have a feel of continuing short-comings like service and even the OneWorld Alliance. I recently flew to CDG and had broken business class seat. Full flight so stuck. Its the little things that are adding up. Hope AA can strike the right direction as I've always been a fan but not sure anymore.
The biggest downside of my shift from DL 360 to AA is the quality of the full F product. I'm a tall person but will sacrifice a little legroom for a seat that is fundamentally more comfortable. I agree that in-flight service on DL is superior (so far) to AA. They went through a big push two or three years ago and it showed. However, I'm willing to bet the AA culture will turn around faster than the UA culture did/should.