FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mistake fare LHR - TLV [Tickets now cancelled by BA]
Old Jun 21, 2018, 6:26 am
KARFA
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Dave Noble
Of course it matters - if the person bought tickets at 00:32 and is claiming that had not looked at the thread before booking - a post to the thread at 23:47 on the previous day, kind of proves that the statement is false
Well it shows how much I really read the thread if I don't even remember posting that. My post really related to omega travel and that others had put some comments about this OTA on another different thread, it really was triggered by seeing omega on that thread and also having seen specific comments on using them on another thread previously that day which I thought could be relevant. The comments were not about the fare per se. If you choose to think I am not telling the truth then there is very little I can say. The credibility of what I post on FT stands in the context of someone who doesn't make things up or lie just to further a story or agenda. I have been very clear about what I thought when I book this one and I am not saying anything I wouldn't say under oath.

Originally Posted by yb90
I should reiterate as OP the title did have ??? in it however a mod has seemed to remove it allowing the floodgates to open for all the righteous to say 'oh but you knew it was a mistake' which is an incorrect statement for most, to be honest even if I was aware of the fare class this wouldn't have meant much to me at the time. Having said that I am of the opinion KARFA was aware this was a genuine mistake fare.
Haha, definitely not

Thanks for confirming the original title as well.