FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What would happen to M&B when StarAlliance introduce a third level above Gold
Old Jun 20, 2018, 11:55 am
Dover2Golf
Suspended

Programs: *A G, OW S.
Originally Posted by KLouis
You seem to forget that A3 is a Greek and not a "European" or "American" airline. Having 4 C class flights would exclude a lot of Greek residents from even becoming gold while most high tier members would be coming from other countries. I doubt that this is what A3 has in mind.
No, you're quite wrong, I didn't forget that A3 is a Greek airline however it is also by that definition a European airline. I'm not sure where your reference to it being and American airline comes from, I made no reference to American airlines but perhaps you've lost the thought train in the thread?

I only made a suggestion about how things may change if a new tier was to be introduced which I think is exactly what this thread is about, it was a suggestion based on watching frequent flyer programmes over the last thirty years or so and how they evolve having held status in a number of them during that time including the top tiers of LH and SQ. Do you have some insight to A3's thinking or are you just hypothesising?

I find your post quite bizarre.