FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry Revocations [merged threads]
Old Jun 20, 2018, 8:36 am
jcf27

Programs: AA LT PLT 4mm / Free Agent / GE / Secret Handshake
Originally Posted by jasflysalot

NO, I’m saying that’s what I was EXPECTING the response to be. Something along that line, not “I don’t have to tell you anything,” which is the response I got.

DFW Custom Terminal is under renovations, so it’s not clear where you are when exiting. They funnel everyone to the middle of the terminal to exit. There’s no signs and that evening more of the terminal was dark. As a woman traveling by myself it’s not wrong to ask what’s happening, especially bc there’s very little I can do after if anything goes wrong.

*edit: why are you assuming I don’t know the officers name? I do, I took note of the time and my surroundings as soon as I walked out of the scan room. This is a public forum, what good does it do me to post the officers name here if I have any intent of appealing?
It's expected to ask for directions and assistance in situations like that. I'm sorry; you took unnecessary risks by insisting on explanations after you got your unexpected answer. I know the outcome is upsetting. I would be too.

My assumption on the officer's name was on the fact that you posted lots of unnecessary details except the fact that you got the officer's name for future reference. I put my statements in quotes to show what could be potential statements in that situation - "Sure officer (NAME!!!)...." translates to "Sure officer (you acknowledging the officer by name)" I never said or implied to post the name of the officer online.