FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CVS Master Thread(2017 onwards)
View Single Post
Old Jun 19, 2018, 6:32 am
Churnman

Programs: Too many to list. Since the early 90's.
BTW, to clarify my early comments about the cards becoming deactivated, I also waited over one hour at least to make sure they were ready to use and yet they still became deactivated. Some were even the next day that the attempted use occurred. Others reporting the same thing since they know to wait at least one hour. Incomm is investigating, but at this point no answers given publicly that I'm aware of. This seems to be random, and not location based. Some have no problem, as I didn't even knowing others did have problems. Therefore I proceeded and got hit. The cards are not drained, but simply show no balance and a warning to call customer support. Of course, the credit cards still get charged. Hope they get this issue resolved soon. I did get them re-activated, but it took a week. Some report varying times that it took. Hope it's not getting worse. Used to take about 3 days and some even hours to get resolved, but my last problem took longer as it sounded like they had too many to work through to get resolved.