FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 17 June BA 2062 [MRU-LGW] Mauritius cancelled
Old Jun 18, 2018, 1:12 am
Lewis King

Programs: BAEC - Lowly blue
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Thanks for finding out. A tech issue indeed normally allows for a successful Article 7 EC261 claim.

The App should keep you informed, however the cancelled flight may linger in the cache. So the best thing to do is to go to More Flight Details and then Manage My Booking at the end. This kind-of takes you on to the PC version of the data and it's more likely to be up to date. You may also be able to check-in online via those deep-down screens, then email the boarding pass to yourself and use the usual front screen of the App to get the App boarding pass.

I'm guessing they are waiting for a spare part to come in from somewhere. And unless BA run a rescue flight, it won't be coming from LGW since the next service isn't due to arrive until Tuesday lunchtime. In any event, tthis is always fraught with risk, all sorts of things can go wrong on the logistics side. So it's good to have the AF backup booking.

How does one see the manage booking screen after the original flight was due to land? My app homescreen is now showing my next one to Bermuda next month!