FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - InterContinental Bangkok Master Thread [merged]
Old Jun 17, 2018, 4:39 pm
Unterwegs

Originally Posted by MikeFromTokyo

Thank you. I will have to see what works out better given the bed type and smoking preference.

The price difference is quite small because it’s an Ambassador weekend certificate.

I agree club room is perfectly adequate. I just have never been in a suite at this property and am tempted to try one. However, as Ambassador booking a club room, a suite upgrade would still be possible.
There are two corner suites on most floors. One is looking to Ploenchit road, you see the train station, the Hyatt, the Amari shopping center opposite and the race track from the living room.View of Central World from the bedroom. The other one is at the opposite end, you see the holiday inn from the bedroom and some other buildings from the living room. The regular rooms are on the sides of the buildings.
The suite is nice (I am currently staying in one). Two separate rooms with a real door between them. The living room is a bit on the small side, the bathroom is identical to the bathroom in regular rooms (except the give you big bottles of Agraria).
If they give me an upgrade to this room type I happily take it, but otherwise a regular club room is perfectly fine.