FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - experiences of major guided tour companies
Old Jun 16, 2018, 5:49 pm
Annalisa12
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: No programs & No Points!!!
Originally Posted by smc333
I'm guessing a lot of the posters here travel personally with points and miles earned via work travel.

I've been curious about a few of those companies myself, Gate1 in particular, so I'm hoping some good posts show up in this thread. Some of their packages look pertty good, except I wish they had a few with some built in solo days to do your own thing at the end of the guided portion. I haven't seen any tour companies that seem to offer that.
only company I have been with is Lady Egypt for a 4.5 week Egypt and Jordan tour. It was absolutely fabulous and great price for a private car, driver and guide and every day or two on check in to a hotel we met the company organizer to go over things.

They had a suggested tour with popular sights then we just arranged it to suit. So it was relaxing we made many days a half or 3/4 day of sight seeing them blazed by pool. We had free days that the driver and guide were available and we could do nothing or whatever we wanted. I recall using one of those days to go back to the Egyptian Museum again.

Last edited by Annalisa12; Jun 16, 2018 at 5:55 pm