FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United iPhone/iPad App-Questions, Answers, Bugs and etc [CONSOLIDATED]
Old Jun 16, 2018, 11:04 am
RobOnLI
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Gold (1MM), Marriott LTT
I've had a bunch of bugs in the past 24 hours on the United app and these are all new to me:

1. Check-in window didn't open at 24 hours both through the check-in tile on the home screen or through the reservation itself. It finally opened around 20 hours (give or take, I wasn't watching closely). I thought this was possibly related to my phone being in multiple time zones yesterday due to all the driving I was doing. But even after a shutdown and restart of the app it didn't fix itself.

2. Flight status showed my flights for today (starting yesterday - again around 20 hours) and for flights I have on Monday. Then this morning all the flights disappeared and the app said I had no flights upcoming in flight status. The reservations were still there, however.

We all know about the 'bug' of upgrade lists not being displayed.

Overall, still the best airline app out there. I just wonder what UA is tinkering with in the background and what changes we're about to hear about from UA (or if they'll just implement changes without notifying anyone).

-RM