FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Upgrades/Access to Polaris Global First since UA Ended Polaris Global First Sales
Old Jun 14, 2018, 1:36 pm
mh3265a

Programs: United Premier 1K 1MM; AA Plat Pro; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Platinum; Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by tuolumne
You are asking for freebies that no airline would ever give. And why should they? Unlimited CPUs from C to international 3-cabin F? Talk about a blogger/FlyerTalk pipe-dream ! These seats can still be yours as long as you apply $/instrument.

Logistically, from an NRSA/NRPS angle, well, there are exhaustively complex already established processes for waitlist F/C/Y travel. They aren’t going to throw a wrench into their systems (literally) with some bizarre intl. CPU strategy just so you can sit there for free...give it up and pay it up if you want to sit in United First (which is a product I thought FlyerTalk pounded on for decades as being nothing short of redundant - Curious how many seemingly can’t wait to sit there now!).
You are completely misunderstanding what I was asking and suggesting in the first place. I'm not asking for a freebie at all. United is giving freebies to it's non-revs. I was simply suggesting that Z/P should be eligible to use GPUs. That would seem to be a smart move to reduce the companies liability by letting folks use more of their GPUs on select routes.