FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Two bad experiences in Club Europe, FRA-LHR & LHR-MAD
Old Jun 13, 2018, 4:07 am
Pascoe

Programs: Mucci Blue, BAEC Gold, Blockbuster Video card
Originally Posted by chris87

Without wading into a debate about the merits of CE (except to note that I am generally a fan), I’ve never had IFE on any of the 777 MAD flights. I thought there were licensing issues which meant that they can’t turn it on for intra-Europe flights?
That was my understanding too.

However flat bed and a decent area in which to work are definitely nice to have imho. Once the 767 goes I may well end up changing my travel patterns a tad and no longer doing the dawn run.

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
They recently went to Long meal bands as a semi trial and I suspect it is challenging on some flights if there are a lot of CE passengers in CW seats and 100 minute operating time.
CSD / M (can't remember what it is on heritage - I'm rubbish with these things) told me precisely that last week - she said she had 68 J at one point and described it as 'a bit of a challenge. And I presume including FLUB on a triple it's a similar kind of number?

Last edited by Prospero; Jun 13, 2018 at 1:08 pm Reason: Combine consecutive posts