FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ua1flyer - A "Real" Up-In-The-Air GS
View Single Post
Old Jun 12, 2018, 6:00 pm
ua1flyer

Programs: Lifetime UA GS 22 million,AA 1m ,Hilton Li fetime diamond,marriott lifetime platinum hyatt diamond
Originally Posted by jjmoore
This thread only lights up once a month or so.... let's reinvigorate.
@ua1flyer - still on track for 20MM this year?
sorry, I haven’t been more active recently. It has been very busy the last several weeks. Memorial Day weekend was a great time at my favorite resort in North America....Nizuc in Cancun! Love that place! Get a swimming pool villa! Go to their Sunday brunch! As far as my journey to 20 million , I passed 19,500,000 a couple of weeks ago and this week passed 2 million PQM for the year. I have a very busy 2 weeks ahead,but starting the 23rd when my wife is finished teaching for the year, we are traveling all summer. It will be only about 100,000 miles over 10 weeks because we are staying much longer at each destination. We start with a trip to Israel, then on to Amsterdam,back to Israel, down to Florida, to Hong Kong, Chang Mai,Phuket, Bangkok, a Mediterranean cruise ,trip to Chicago, back on another Mediterranean cruise and then Labor Day weekend in Paris to celebrate her birthday before she goes back to teaching. I am blessed with the ability to travel with her all summer, but whether we are in a country on the other side of the globe or just hanging at home, just being with her for the whole summer is heaven !! I’m the luckiest man on earth! Safe travels to all. Make every day count! Be happy and bring happiness to as many people that you can.