FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Historical Flight Data - delays, cancellations, registration/tail numbers, etc.
Old Jun 11, 2018, 10:49 am
Cocopuffs

Help needed with BA delayed flight claim

Hi everyone,

I hope I am posting in the correct place.

I recently found out I could be eligible for compensation for a flight delay that happened July 1 2016. I know the delay was 6 hours at least and that there was no reason given but was just wondering if someone has access to into that gives exact details for when I submit my claim. I just don’t want to go back and forth with them if I can give them all the specific details the first time.

JULY 1 2016
Flight BA 8188
Scheduled to depart BARCELONA 7:50am
Scheduled to arrive BIRMINGHAM UK 9:10am

Once we arrived to the airport in Barcelona we were notified of the delay but it was through gradual delays until it ended up being over 6 hours in total until we finally were allowed to board and depart. What added to the frustration was the lack of information while waiting, subpar compensation at the airport and that I was travelling with a 9 month old baby

Sorry for the long post but I basically want to know if anyone can give me the exact departure time/delay time and if possible the official reason for delay? Not sure if there’s a database with this info anywhere ?

Thank you so much in advance !