FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Diamond Service/Support - always disaster or it's just me?
Old Jun 10, 2018, 2:39 pm
HDQDD

Programs: DL DM+(segs)/MM, UA Ag, Hilton DM, Marriott Ti (life Pt), TSA Opt-out Platinum
I've had top notch service from phone agents. RUC/GUC, delays/rebookings, downgrade from middle seat Y+, etc.

However, Twitter @Delta has been beyond terrible the last few months. I get the felling they've outsourced that service. Two weeks ago, my 1st of 2 flights was delayed and I was close to misconnecting. I asked twitter to *protect* me on the later flight in case I missed my scheduled one. They dropped my scheduled one and rebooked me on the second. I had to call to get them to correct it. Just be careful if you do something via @Delta. Any agent who's been around more than a few weeks knows you don't cancel the original flights until it's 100% positive pax cannot make the connection.

Three weeks ago I'm on CDG-RDU and we wait 46 minutes for the first priority bag to hit the claim belt (regular bags started coming out at about 40min after arrival, still way too long). I send @Delta a message to complain and they respond back an hour later with something like: "We see your bag was delivered, thanks for contacting @Delta". Really? Then they send me a satisfaction survey...

Twitter @Delta used to be awesome, now I'm afraid to use them. Actually, come to think of it, things got bad ever since they quit using @deltaassist.