FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Porter Airlines
Thread: Porter Airlines
View Single Post
Old Jun 10, 2018, 8:19 am
Dodge DeBoulet

Originally Posted by seawolf
Pre✓ available in Terminals A, B, and C. Not sure if C and E are connected airside.

As more and more international airlines are Pre✓ eligible, I would think E should get Pre✓ eventually.
I was actually thinking of using terminal C since E and C are actually connected airside, but there are times (like very late at night into early morning*) when they're closed off from each other. I'm on a 6:20am flight to YTZ tomorrow, and I'm just trying to figure out if it makes more sense go through C than use regular security at E. The "Porter Checkpoint" at the right end of the terminal has been pretty quick no matter when I've used it, but I haven't been on 6am Porter flight yet and don't know how busy E's main checkpoint is between 5-6am (in the event the "Porter Checkpoint" isn't open).

* On one B6 flight out of BOS last year, I elected to park in the E lot. On my return flight's arrival @ BOS Terminal C, I figured it would be quicker to walk to E to exit only to find that I couldn't get landside due to the exits being closed.

Last edited by Dodge DeBoulet; Jun 10, 2018 at 9:41 am Reason: clarity