FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Denied Lounge Access Based on Room Rate
View Single Post
Old Jun 9, 2018, 3:47 pm
GoPhils

Programs: Marriott Plat, AA Gold
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
It's a good location, but IMO the Plaza is just an aging large ugly modern hotel and doesn't appear to be anything special, but I've only walked through the lobby and have never stayed there. However, my impression is that it focuses on Korean guests and is held in high regard by them. I was surprised when it affiliated with Marriott and I'm also somewhat surprised that it would have a corporate rate with a major international company.

Does the OP know whether the corporate rate predates the Marriott affiliation or is part of some larger Marriott corporate contract?
They seem to have several corporate rates. I plugged in a few, curious to see if I could find something similar. The one I’m required to use which is of a large company, has one but no mention of no lounge access.

I also plugged in IBM, which actually said “upgrade to club lounge with breakfast through 6/30” (even though the dates I put in were later than that), not totally sure what that means.

The “government/military” option that is available on the app actually included a whole laundry list of benefits which varies depending on how long the stay was.