FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Aggressive, Vulgar Behavior from Uniformed Non-AA Pilot Passenger
Old Jun 8, 2018, 11:40 pm
Always Flyin

Programs: AA Exec Plat; UA MM Gold; Marriott Lifetime Titanium; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by IADCAflyer
I want to know what late evening flight had multiple empty seats in F???? Wonder if it was one of those 10:30 pm LAX-DFW type flights.
No kidding. Couldn't have been LAX-DFW since that has a two-hour time zone change and is more than a 90-minute flight.

Originally Posted by smuDC-10
This pilot was way out of line. I don't know why he couldn't have politely asked the OP to maybe quiet down if he was bothered by the conversation. Like some have said, you never know what you will get on a plane. I have been kept awake by drunks, babies, loud talkers, snorers, flight attendants, turbulence, warm cabins, cold cabins, bathrooms, bright lights etc etc etc. You just have to roll with the punches sometimes. And while I try to be respectful of others around me, there are many times where I have spent quite a lot on premium tickets for myself and family and if we want to talk quietly on a redeye to Europe or play cards with each other after a nightcap to fully enjoy the experience I feel I'm well within my right to do that.
Exactly how do you know the pilot didn't ask them politely and they weren't listening? Even when he got testy, they weren't listening.