FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flame-Free Questions on A3 - ask your newbie (and not so newbie) questions here
Old Jun 8, 2018, 11:36 am
Knobbgb

Programs: A3 *G
Originally Posted by riced
I've never flown Aegean before. On their website they show three fare types, one being business. Is the Business fare they show always fully flexible? In other words, if my Virgin Atlantic flight arrives late, can I switch to a later Aegean flight without penalty? I found the fare rules, but cannot ascertain what my fare class is. This is a GPB 225 business class one way fare LHR-ATH. Thank you in advance.
Yes... but...
Firstly I'm not sure what the no-show rules are. I suspect you'd have to re-book before the departure of the original flight, so you may need to do it en-route. Secondly, the re-booking would be subject to any fare difference which can be quite a lot. The four A3 business class fare buckets are A,Z,D and C. Looking at flights in September as an example, the prices for these are 225, 415, 515 and 669 Euro respectively. So, if you re-book at the last minute (and do it online) there would be no fee but you'd likely be paying at least an extra 300 to 450 Euro for the new fare class.