FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - First class seat disappointment
View Single Post
Old Jun 8, 2018, 6:06 am
yb90

Programs: Deliveroo Plus
Originally Posted by PAL62V
By all means bring it to the attention of those who need to know, that's the right thing to do. But to expect compensation or to have the seat (in some way) left unused for something as insignificant as this? Yes, you pat the £££s and you expect perfection. However in the real world this is not possible. If looking at the scuffed mark is that offensive, I hear the eye masks in F are very good.
Originally Posted by yb90
BA should proactively be checking every seat, especially in first where there are not many seats, please do not tell me this should be expected and if it is the case that I have no basis of some kind of complaint or it does not warrant me to feel annoyed? I really don't feel I am being unreasonable, and for those that are asking obviously I would not prefer to seat in a CW seat in such a scenario.

edit- I do agree that to say the seat should not be used may perhaps probably be unreasonable, but is it reasonable to sell a F seat like this is the question to be asked on the flip side, & begs again the question of why BA are not at all proactive as this seems to be a fairly common issue going by members responses.